ICFAI LAW SCHOOL, HYDERABAD
The ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad is a promising destination for the students desirous of making law as their Dream “Career”. The ICFAI Law School (ICFAI LAW SCHOOL) is a significant segment of the IFHE and recognized by Bar Council of India. The ICFAI LAW SCHOOL Hyderabad offers BBA.LLB (Hons) and BA.LLB (Hons) integrated five year courses, One Year LLM in Corporate and Commercial Laws and Tax Laws, Two Year LLM in Insolvency & bankruptcy Law and Criminal Law, Ph.D. fulltime and part time programs and Fifteen Certificate Courses in Cyber Law, Infrastructure Laws, Law of Financial Services Immigration Laws, Solid Waste Management and Law, Goods and services Tax Laws, International Trade Law and Forensic Science and Law, Data Protection Laws, Arbitration, Mediation, Trade Mark law, Insolvency Resolution Professionals, Para Legal Services of Trial Courts, and Advanced Para Legal Services.
ICFAI Law School envisions to develop a new cadre of professionals who will not only command high level of domain proficiency but also have the ability to integrate activities for developing scientific and technological solutions and work standards. ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad has been secured 29th Rank in NIRF India Rankings-2021. ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad has listed as No.1 among the 10 Most Prominent Law Institutes of India, 2021, by The Knowledge Review Magazine”. It has been ranked 3rd among top leading Law Schools of super excellence among Government and Private Law Schools in India by CSR-GHRDC 2021. It has been ranked 1st Among Top Law Schools of Telangana among Government and Private Law Schools by CSR- GHRDC 2021. It has been ranked. 1st among the Best Promising Law School in India – Higher Education Review 2018, 2019 & 2020. It has been ranked 3rd among Top Law Schools – India Today. It has been ranked 4th among Top Law Schools of Eminence in India GHRDC. It has been ranked 7th among Private Law Colleges Careers 360.
PATRON IN CHIEF
Dr. Prof. A.V.Narsimha Rao, Director, ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad
FACULTY COORDINATOR & EDITOR
Dr. Katiyani Juneja Sharma, Assistant Professor, ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad
Details about the opportunity
Call for chapters for an edited book under the title, “Understanding Immigration Laws: Global Issues & Challenges” the book will address various issues related to citizenship and naturalization, the admission and removal of immigrants and non-immigrants, and the issues of undocumented immigration and national security. Further the book is expected to analyse the impact of immigration in other areas, including employment, criminal law, family unification, international human rights law, and discrimination.
The Book invites original research articles on various facets of Immigration Law in the form of full-length scholarly papers documenting substantial research work.
- Evolution of Immigration Law and Policy
- Settlers, Refugees, Statelessness People
- Immigration and Emigration
- Understanding and Evaluating Global Immigration Laws and Policies
- Legal Framework on Immigration and Migration in India / Abroad
- International Law Issues Related to Immigration
- National Sovereignty and Borders Controls
- Citizenship, Nationality and Expatriation
- Human Rights and Immigrants
- Need for a Uniform Global Policy
- Global Migration Trends : Labour policies, Trans-border Marriages and Adoptions
- Immigration Practices and Procedures: Admissions and Deportations
- Inadmissibility Grounds and Waivers
- Immigrant /Non-Immigrant Visa
- Immigration and Crimmigration
- Asylum and Immigration
- Immigration Crimes and frauds by Aliens
- Extradition and Trial of offenders under Immigration Law
Research Articles may be submitted from any of the substantive areas of Immigration Laws not limited to the mentioned themes.
Who is it for/eligibility?
Contributions are invited from Academicians, Professionals, Research Scholars, students and others interested in the field who may send original and unpublished articles focusing on the Issues and Challenges relating to Immigration laws.
- The Book invites original research articles on various facets of Immigration Law in the form of full-length scholarly papers documenting substantial research work. Contributions are invited from Academicians, Professionals, Research Scholars, students and others interested in the field may send original and unpublished articles focusing on the Issues and Challenges relating to Immigration laws.
- Research Articles may be submitted from any of the substantive areas of Immigration Laws not limited to the mentioned themes.
- All manuscripts must necessarily be accompanied by an abstract of 250-300 words for articles and 150-200 words for case or legislative comments explaining the main idea, the objective of the article/ case comment and the conclusions drawn from it. Abstract must be accompanied by a cover page consisting of the author’s details including the name (s), address/ institution, phone and email. Submissions made without an abstract shall be outrightly rejected.
- All submitted manuscripts shall be original. Any form of plagiarism would lead to immediate rejection of the submission. Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously.
- Once a manuscript has been selected for publication or has been published in the Journal, the author(s) must seek permission from the Editorial Board before publishing it elsewhere. Each manuscript may have up to two authors.
- No payment of fee required. Selected papers will be peer reviewed and published in a book by ICFAI Law School Hyderabad.
- All the Contributions are to be sent to email ID- [email protected]
- Research Paper: 3000- 7000 words (including footnotes)
- Article: 1500-2000 words (including footnotes)
- Case comment: 1500 words (including footnotes)
- Book review: 1500 words (including footnotes)
- Submissions should exclusively be made in .doc/ .docx format.
- The authors must follow the Bluebook 20th Edition format for citations.
- Times New Roman, Size 12, title case, Justified.
Fee details (if any)
No payment of the fee is required.
- Last date for submission of abstract – 10 April, 2022
- Intimation of abstract acceptance- 15 April, 2022
- Last date for submission of full papers – 30 April, 2022
- Confirmation of selected papers – 5 May, 2022
Dr. Katiyani Juneja Sharma, Assistant Professor, ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad.
Phone – +91-8699208531
Email- [email protected]
Official link: https://www.ifheindia.org/fol/
Download Brochure, Click Here
Calls for Chapters: An edited book on “Understanding Immigration Laws Global Issues & Challenges”